Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sleepy sleeplessness?

I think the worst part of sleepy sleeplessness is when you get off of work and are too worn out/tired to do anything (except breathe) and so you lay down in bed at 7:30...but then can't fall asleep until past 10:00... It wouldn't be SO bad if I then didn't wake up at 1:00 and was unable to fall back asleep until after 4:00. Oh yeah, and I still woke up every hour... And, yes, I have to be to work at 8:00 in the morning. Plus, I blow-dried my hair again today. I needed some type of pick-me-up. I think I might have allergies at this point in time b/c I've felt funny for the past few days and today I have the sinus-stuffy eyeball headache. But, at least Bebé Gabe seems to be healthy and quite active most of the time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment