Monday, April 12, 2010

Rolling already?

Granted, I've been afraid he's gonna start rolling the SECOND I look away the first time he's on the couch/changing table/anywhere really...but he started rolling for the first time yesterday, April 11. Right as Chris opened the fridge door and couldn't see, Gabriel-Monster rolled from his tummy to his back. I yelled to Chris, but was too late...and then I was oh-so-sure he woulnd't do it again, but he DID!!! Great. Now not only does he scoot around on his back for several feet, but he can roll. He's gonna be scoot-scoot-scootin' around all over the place and rolling when he gets stuck...Goodness time flies. Plus, while we were "sleeping" together on the floor in his room the other day, I found that he likes to roll from his back to his side so that he can face me right-on, but as of yet can't roll totally on to his stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment