Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's my due date and I'll cry if I want to

40 weeks today.  I'm up to almost 165 lbs (from 148 starting weight).  Luckily (?) I've gained 5-7 lbs in the last month or so.  Woo hoo???  A few weeks ago at the doctors office, he said it could be any day now (that's what they said with Gabriel too and Gabe was born at 40.5 weeks).  I made a joke about Baby Fester being born at 40.5 weeks and Dr wasn't going out of town, was he (that's what happened with Old Dr; Gabriel was born the day she left town for a week)...  Little did I know, Current Doc is (what do you know) going out of town for 4 (or is it 5?) days starting 2 days after my due date.  Awesome.
What can I say?  My kiddos just love to stay inside of me for extra long!
I wouldn't mind so much if my back and feet weren't so owie (although it's not all the time, so I'm grateful for that) and if I, you know, wasn't still feeling nauseous (although it's also gotten rare'er this last month, so yay for that!)...
I'm extra glad my mom's in town.  She let me sleep in yesterday and has been uber helpful around the house and with The Gabe (who's been loving her visit).
On our way home from church on Sunday, I asked Gabriel if he was excited to meet Baby Fester and Gabe's all "yes I am.  I'm also excited to meet my baby brother."  He's such a cute weirdo.

So...Fingers crossed...Any day now...Just like I've been told for the last several weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment