Thursday, August 6, 2009

Who cares if it's pathetic?

1) I've only thrown up once in the past month, if I remember correctly. And it wasn't so bad b/c it was at my parent's house instead of my own (even though I think it's more than I've ever thrown up at one time in my entire life...I didn't know I ate that much in a week!!!)

2) I was uber-excited because I ordered the baby diapers before we went on our trip and they were at the house by the time we came back. I had to stay up late to open them up and go through them. How fun!

3) I believe we have all of our big items at our house. We got the crib and changing table for $75 secondhand. We just got a rocker-glider this week used for $25. I got a massive amount of cloth diapers (what I wanted) for $375. I got a never-used breast pump for $150 (normally $230 as it's hard-core and has great reviews). And I've gotten quite a few clothes and whatnot from freecycle and/or craigslist for inexpensive. Oh yeah, AND I got an exersaucer and a pack'n'play for free from freecycle. Cool, says I.

No comments:

Post a Comment