Monday, September 19, 2011

Cutest booger ever

Long story short: Gabriel was a crankster this weekend. And when I say crankster, I mean CRANKEEEEEEE. Plus, he decided to head-butt me four times yesterday (although I'm 95% sure that they weren't on purpose, but they still hurt...)
That said, he was also uber clingy this weekend. Normally, I love that, but we're talking he even wanted to sit on my lap (but only if my arms were around him)...when I was urinating. Yeah. I'm not joking. "That doesn't exactly work for me honey" doesn't interpret to an almost 2 yr old's ears...
Plus, this weekend, he was also VERY clingy with Kit Gizmo (nickname Beep Beep). Last night when we were eating dinner, Gabriel started calling for her half-way through the meal...and looking around terrified b/c she wasn't in his direct sight (she was laying on the bed)... He finally stopped eating period just so he could be all done and go to see Beep Beep. This morning, he kept calling for her and going up and petting her. And started calling for her and looking around frantically when we were in the car driving for daycare. I'm glad he loves her and all, but what's up with his uber attachment to her these past few days? It's adorable...and she does so well with him, but it's still so weird.
Me? Birth a weird kid? No way (insert sarcastic tone here). Ba ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment