Thursday, September 12, 2013

As I Cry Here In The Dark *expletive warning

It took about an hour to get Baby to stop screaming.  It was so bad that Gabriwl and I had to go in the other room (alhough Gabe was very good for about fifteen or twenty minutes).  I feel wo had for Gabe.  I feel way less had for Baby.  He will be six months old in less than a week.  He does not.need.to.be.waking.every.hour.or.two.  I've been vwry spoiled this last week.  Mom was so great and just took over the nightshift ever since I got home from the hospital, even now that I'm less braindead.  I feel so bad for her that she had to put up with this.  I love Baby.  I really do...but I just about (and by that, I mean I did in reality) yelled at him to shut the fuck up and just go to sleep.  I told you: me? I'm over it.  I can't very well do the modified cry it out like we did with Gabe whwn !) The boys are sharing a room, b) Hubby isn't here to offer a fridge bottle in case he truly is starving, and c) we're about to be moving/going through tra nsitions again.  But I also can't handle the waking up and the incessant screaming anymore.  Huddled up in the dark struggling not to bal my eyes out isn't how I normally roll.  I just don't know how many o be a good mom and balance both meeting his needs while still making sure we both get enough sleep t function throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment