Tuesday, September 3, 2013

No, Baby, Noooooooo!

We meet up with Hubby again in two weeks.  Baby keeps gettint up on all fours...and now he's rocking back and forth.  I know you're about there, Haby, but please just hold off for two more weeks so your daddio can be there to see.  I know how hard it was to miss all of the firsts while working when Gabriel was a baby...but I was at least there at night and could reexperience things.  I feel like I should be the guy from Life Happens (?) And push him down when he does that just so Hubby doesn't miss it!

On another note: Baby only woke up for two chunks last night.  I went to bed at 8:30 I was so worn oit from the every hour experiences...  I'm just so hapoy right now.  Baby is much haplier.  I'm much happier.  I feel more like my normal, happy, productive self.  Woo hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment