Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TMI (seriously, though, it is)

1) Hubby told me the other day how much he likes the ONE part of my body that has stretch marks (yes, there is only one place that has stretch marks, but they're hard-core stretch marks). He didn't state it like that, but he did state how much he liked said body part and I appreciated that as I'm somewhat disgusted by the whole stretch mark business, as there are so many and they're the dominant feature, in my mind.
2) It was so adorable. So this morning I go in to feed Gabe and he's mostly asleep, but wants to dream-feed so that's cool by me. So 13 minutes later, he's slowed down and all of the sudden he stops and just smiles the biggest smile, while still making sure he's not letting go of the food source. It was SO cute! So of course I (in my idiocy) laugh out loud b/c it was so cute...to which, of course, he wakes up totally startled and just stares at me with his big, round eyes. So much for the cute asleep-feeding-smiles. Now he's wide awake and deciding whether he's going to burst into tears. Then I felt guilty...but it was so adorable I'd probably burst out laughing again, even knowing the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment