Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grunt

So I told the bosses today. That went very well and took a lot of the stress off my shoulders (although I shouldn't've been stressed about it).

We've also decided that keeping it a secret it too hard and whatnot.

And so we went to the doctor last night b/c certain unnamed people wanted to make absolutely sure. And now I have a bruise on my arm from where they drew blood (I've never been bruised there before...You think she'd be more gentle...not less). And I felt like the doctor was talking to me like I didn't know anything. How frustrating. But at least seeing him was only a one-time thing, so we're good to go.

The baby's the size of a sesame seed? How come I'm already heavier than I've ever been? Oh well. I'll just have to watch what I eat and not have a whatchamacallit every single day in addition to my other yummies I'm constantly eating...

1 comment: