Monday, April 27, 2009

Well, this is a first

As the few of you know, Chris and I have experienced a first...

Things have been weird this past cycle, but I know my imagination is pretty wild sometimes, but I did lay in bed for all night starting at 5:45 on Friday and my boobs hurt REALLY bad a week ago (but that's happened once before) and my tummy felt funny (but I noticed that as I've been getting older...or at least since the whole "problem time" I've had more PMS symptoms, so I tried not to figure too much about it).

Anyway, so I bought the tests (two pack) and then went to Lowe's and then came home and watched a movie while painting my nails black (with stickers, of course) and then had to pee, so tried not to be too excited and figured why not. And the test said it would take up to three minutes, so I figured I'd pee, wash my hands, make Chris watch the funny part of the movie I'd rewound it to, and then we'd go and look together...but the answer was there before I was finished washing my hands!!! So I told Chris to come look (after making him promise to come watch the funny part of the movie). And we were both happy-ing and then went to watch the funny part of the movie. Then we agreed to tell only the closest of family and friends and then went about calling people. Of course I had to call my mom first, not even thinking that she'd want to talk for forever...and then had to call Devin b/c my siblings knew and then called Dana and then decided it was too late to call Ana and today I finally e-mailed my dad (he should've used his psychic powers to know to call last night).

Maybe that's why I haven't been sleeping too well the last few nights. Like, it's gotten back to where it used to be where I'll wake up several times during the night and it takes FOREVER to get to sleep. So although I was in bed from 11-ish to 6:30-ish, I think I got maybe 4 hours of sleep...Oh well. Now at least I have something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment